Tuesday, November 5th
Polls Open: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Polls Open: 12:00 (Noon) - 9:00 PM
*Note: The State, Local, and Federal Primary dates have all merged due to legislation passed in 2019. Consequently, the previous primary date of September has been revised to the June date.
The Seneca County Board of Elections is a bi-partisan public office serving the voters of Seneca County. Our focus is to conduct fair and accurate Federal, State, County, Town, and Village elections.
Services provided include:
- Administration of all federal, state and local elections
- Ballot preparation
- Maintenance of voting machines
- Absentee ballot coordination
- Oversee voter registration and maintain accurate inventory of all eligible voters
- Collection of candidate financial disclosure reports
- Compilation, tallying and reporting of election results
- Providing election related information and support to candidates, political parties and the general public