June 25, 2019 Noon – 9:00 P.M.
Tuesday, November 5th
Polls Open: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
The Seneca County Board of Elections is a bi-partisan public office serving the voters of Seneca County. Our focus is to conduct fair and accurate Federal, State, County, Town, and Village elections.
Services provided include:
- Administration of all federal, state and local elections
- Ballot preparation
- Maintenance of voting machines
- Absentee ballot coordination
- Oversee voter registration and maintain accurate inventory of all eligible voters
- Collection of candidate financial disclosure reports
- Compilation, tallying and reporting of election results
- Providing election related information and support to candidates, political parties and the general public